Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wowza!!

My friend Stephanie and I have been working out for about 4 weeks now. We go Sunday-Thursday around 9:00 at night. There is a 24 hour gym near by. We put the kiddos to bed and head off to the gym. We usually get home around 11. I look forward to this time to "escape" from Mommyville. It's fun to sweat my rump off with one of my best friends. She pushes me to try new things and harder things...and in return I push her too. In the last 4 weeks I've lost 7 pounds and have lost almost 15 inches!!! Can you believe that, because I sure can't. I've pretty much lost at least 2 inches from every part of my body. In June we will start working with a personal trainer 3 times a week. We decided that we wanted to try and get back into exercising before we have a trainer kill us!! :) :) It should be interesting to see the things he will have us do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Keep up the good work!