My friend gave me this book to read about 4 months ago. Since I was in school I did not get around to reading it until last week. Oh my goodness....the funniest book I've ever read. If you've ever been on a diet or have known someone who has....this is a must read. I read it in 2 days!! I started a "diet" a little over 4 weeks ago and this book just puts into words what my head and body are going through. She talked about everything from making fun of Jenny Craig to her personal trainer conveniently named Barbie!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009
My new favorite book!
My friend gave me this book to read about 4 months ago. Since I was in school I did not get around to reading it until last week. Oh my goodness....the funniest book I've ever read. If you've ever been on a diet or have known someone who has....this is a must read. I read it in 2 days!! I started a "diet" a little over 4 weeks ago and this book just puts into words what my head and body are going through. She talked about everything from making fun of Jenny Craig to her personal trainer conveniently named Barbie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment