Saturday, June 6, 2009

She's so funny!

I've been meaning to write down some of the silly things Ally says and does.

Her favorite right now is "You're gonna get fired"...she says this whenever she is mad at us. Like she can fire us from being her parents. Don't ask me where she heard this phrase from?? I guess she will be the new Donald Trump :)

Another one she says if she's mad is "You are not invited to my birthday party anymore" I keep telling her she's going to un-invite everyone and there will be nobody there but her. FYI her birthday isn't until November!!!

Instead of ta-da she says da-ta!

She can sing all the lyrics from Boom Boom Pow, That's Not My Name and Halo. She loves music and learns the songs very quickly! She also likes to watch the videos and dance to them. I can't wait for her to start ballet in January. I think she will be a natural.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! Fired! Hahahaha!!

Stacey said...

haha that's cute. The things they say...